I created STRENGTHETICS to provide structured programming that is effective as hell, fun, and easy to follow.
This is a monthly subscription that includes:
- ✅New training Program every 4 Weeks
- ✅4-6 workouts per week (Printable PDF)
- ✅In Depth Workout Walkthroughs covering setup, form, technique, and execution for each lift + extra tips
- ✅Exercise Tutorial Vault
- ✅Online Support Community (Strengthetics Squad) for asking questions, getting form critique, and interacting with other program members, possibly Giveaways, Meetups, and More!
You might be someone who lacks structure in the gym. Perhaps you’re a newer lifter and you have no idea what exercises or workouts to do, or why. Maybe you’re an experienced lifter who has lost the excitement and is simply going through the motions.
Strengthetics programming is easily customizable (Instructions/How-to/FAQ’s included) to fit your experience level and volume needs, recoverability, and time budget. There’s no excuse for not having kick ass workouts.
How does the following sound?
Less worrying about what to do in the gym.
Less confusion about proper lifting form.
- Each training block has a slightly different set of goals and priorities, (with appropriate changes in exercise selection, volume, workout split, etc)
- Some blocks are Upper/Lower 4 day splits, some are 5 day splits, some are 6 day Legs/Push/Pull type splits
- Lower Volume training blocks (lower rep strength focused) will occassionally separate higher volume sets of training blocks, leaving you fresh physically and psychologically for higher volume training blocks (and vice versa)
- Each training block complements the prior one, and the one coming next
- This is how I’ve been training this past year or two and I F*CKING Love it
Subscription Price is $19/mo, (2 months free with a yearly subscription).
Cancel Anytime. No hidden fees.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Matt was 20 years old when he discovered the TRUTH about losing fat. He was surprised how simple it was, yet for some reason, none of the magazines, websites, or television shows seemed to be talking about it. He made a commitment to teach as many people as possible, all over the world - this Truth about losing fat.
Matt's approach to fitness is based on maximum efficiency, common sense, and scientific sense. It's all about the middle point between what is most "scientifically optimal" and what is PRACTICAL for you, the individual.
The biggest transformations that occur from having control over your fat loss, losing the 25, 50, or 100 lbs you've been struggling with... are also inner transformations too. Join Matt, completely transform your physique - and gain a new outlook on life.